Successful Letting - Our Tips
Create a Successful Holiday Property
Today’s holidaymakers expect a certain standard of quality, comfort, equipment, décor and furnishings. They want to be sure that a property meets those expectations. As a long-established holiday letting agency, we know what these expectations are and will help you meet them.
It’s a team effort - us, you and your housekeeper/caretaker. Ultimately our collective aim should be to deliver a fantastic experience so that visitors will want to come back again and again and, just as importantly, will tell their friends.
We are brimming with useful advice and information! Whether you are looking for a housekeeper, somewhere to buy beds, or help with the interior design and look, talk to us by requesting an Owner Pack today.
Here are a few key points to help create a successful holiday home:
• High standards of cleanliness
• Quality fixtures and fittings
• Modern, practical and comfortable
• High level of presentation
• Reliable housekeeper
• Well-equipped and some special extras; from dishwashers to hot tubs
• Watch out for more top tips in our regular homeowner newsletters and blog posts