Attractions in Cornwall
Monkeys and museums, gardens and galleries, ponies, paintings and parks! Cornwall has an attraction for everyone.
Kids love Cornwall! If you fancy a break from the beach there are many kids attractions to keep your little ones entertained.
It's also home to some of the country's most beautiful gardens and historic houses, with a rich heritage to be explored in its many museums.
With art galleries, open air theatres and a photo opportunity around every corner, Cornwall is world renowned as an artist's mecca.
- 101 Things to do on a rainy day in Cornwall
- The Cornwall Guide - Cornwall holiday information, towns, photos, beaches, news and more.
Remember to bring look through our Holiday Extras as many offer discounts to Cornish Horizons customers.
Discover Paradise Park in Hayle...
Dairyland Farm World - family day out - rain or shine...
Cornwall Tourism Awards - Tourist Attraction of the Year - Past Winners:
- Eden Project near St Austell
- Paradise Park, Hayle
- Dairyland Farm World near Newquay
- Trebah Garden near Falmouth
- Newquay Zoo
- Blue Reef Aquarium, Newquay
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Camel Creek Adventure Park, near Wadebridge
- Springfields Fun Park and Pony Centre, St Columb
- Trevarno Estate and Gardens, near Helston
- Lost Gardens of Heligan near St Austell