Full-time Property Recruiter
May be either Porthleven, Fowey or Looe based with regular travel around the County and to our other offices.
Salary: Competitive with an excellent range of benefits
We’re looking for a fun, friendly Property Recruiter to join our successful team in Cornwall.
We’re a successful, busy holiday cottage business with over 25 years’ experience and 800+ properties in our portfolio. We’re lucky enough to have five offices across Cornwall in Padstow, St Ives, Porthleven, Fowey and Looe. Having experienced some rapid growth over the last year we now have a vacancy for a Property Recruiter to help grow our portfolio further. To download the full job description, please click here.
The role is five days per week with occasional out-of-hours/weekend working required to attend events, such as the Royal Cornwall Show and meetings with owners.
To apply for this role:
- You must love property or Cornwall or holidays or all three!
- Experience with holiday or residential letting is an advantage.
- Customer service experience is a must. You love putting the customer first.
- You’ll be comfortable using Windows based applications and you will embrace social media and likely use it as part of your day to day life.
- You’ll be a strong team player, able to challenge effectively and seek resolutions with a collaborative approach.
- You’ll be happy managing multiple recruitment leads and will be comfortable seeking out new opportunities for business.
- You’ll need a full UK Driving licence and your own transport.
To apply for this role please attach your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit more about you, including your salary expectations, and why you think you’d be suitable to:
CLOSING DATE: 19th March 2019
FIRST INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY 28TH AND FRIDAY 29TH MARCH 2019
No Agencies please.
Housekeepers throughout Cornwall (including St Ives, Fowey, Padstow and Looe)
Due to expansion of the business, we are looking for flexible, reliable housekeepers to help maintain our quality property portfolio. If you are interested in discussing opportunities further, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), call us (01841 533331) or pop into any of our offices for a chat. Our housekeepers are self-employed and will need their own car and mobile phone. Friday and Saturday changeovers are available. Excellent rates of pay.